Some of the interesting news :
* Christmas card received after 93 years ! Read it here
* N.D. bank giving $1000 to $500 to their employees to donate ! Read it here
* In Italy a court can decide child-name ! Read it here
* Indian quizmaster hit in Pakistan! Read it here
* The Japanese military destroyed a mid-range ballistic missile in space with an interceptor fired from a ship off Hawaii in a test on Monday.The US military has conducted similar successful tests in the past, but it is the first time a US ally has shot down a ballistic missile from a ship at sea.The interceptor fired by the JS Kongo knocked out the target warhead about 160 km above the Pacific Ocean, said the US Missile Defense Agency, which carried out the test together with the Japanese and US navies.