* 50% of the time programmers believe that they are 90% done.
* Moore's Law: Every 18 months computer speed improves by 100%.
* 80-20 Rule: For many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. e.g. 80% software or project get developed by 20% programmers.
* Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is no more than six "steps" away from each person on Earth.
* The four color theorem (also known as the four color map theorem) states that given any plane separated into regions, such as a political map of the states of a country, the regions may be colored using no more than four colors in such a way that no two adjacent regions receive the same color.
* If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
* Sometimes it is useful to know how large your zero is.
* Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it. - Charles Swindoll
* But don't panic. Base 8 is just like Base 10 really. If you're missing two fingers." -- Tom Lehrer
* 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot." - Steven Wright
* Five out of four people have trouble with fractions. - Steven Wright
* It is my experience that proofs involving matrices can be shortened by 50% if one throws the matrices out. -E. Artin (Geometric Algebra, p. 14)
*He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.– Confucius
* A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isn't there. -Charles R. Darwin
* The more you know, the less sure you are." -- Voltaire
* Decimals have a point. Calculus has its limits. Geometry is just plane fun.
* By the end of the first month of the 1995 session, each senator will have made more money than any person who works 40 hours a
week at minimum wage for the entire year. - Bill Clinton
* Charlie Chaplin once allegedly said to Albert Einstein: "The people applaud
me because everyone understands me, and they applaud you because no one
* Figures don't lie, but liars figure. -Mark Twain
Internet Guy: Your stock is at zero.
Bart: But I have 52 million shares! What's 52 million times zero?! And don't tell me it's zero!"
Well friends, did you get how Satyam made up the mess ? If not, Read this blog again!!!